Hello, loyal THC Insider readers. It’s that awesome time of the week again, where I head over to the Cannabis Jobs Board to select just a few of the most recent and promising jobs from all around the country. Getting your dream job in the cannabis industry has never been easier.
This week I’ve selected a Senior Sales Exec, a Marketing Assistant, and a Patient Care Rep. Make sure to click the link at the bottom to visit the original jobs post.
SALES EXECUTIVE – When was the last time you had fun at work?
DOPE Magazine is experiencing hyper growth and needs to hire regional Senior Sales Executives to help us keep up! We are looking for highly skilled individuals who are passionate about sales, familiar with selling digital or print advertising, and excited about the cannabis industry and culture.
The Job (Summary of Duties & Responsibilities):
As an Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for local sales, prospecting, customer service, account management, and creativity in offering pro-active suggestions to help your clients reach their business and marketing objectives. In addition, this position can expect regular sales administration and clerical duties such as invoice processing, performance reports and pipeline maintenance.
Qualifications (Skills & Experience):
- Experience in cannabis sales process preferred: including prospecting, solution selling, effective opportunity and pipeline management, and closing.
- Able to effectively work within DOPE’s sales process
- Familiar with CRM systems; Salesforce specific experience desired.
- Confident enough with yourself to take a sale from start to finish with little to no assistance
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Speaking & Writing — Talking and writing accurately and effectively as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Sales Manager. We strongly prefer candidates who have a strong record of high reliability and are based in the Greater Denver, CO. area.
This position pays base + commission.
Job Type: Full-time
compensation: Depends on Experience
employment type: full-time
The marketing assistant will be responsible for providing customer service and support via phone, email, and other online media, promoting products and services, conducting market research, organizing information, assisting with advertising campaigns, and collaborating on projects as needed.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products and knowledge of current trends in online media. Must be organized but also able to multi-task and change focus when necessary. This role serves as a liaison between corporate departments; needs to be able to communicate with different kinds of people and personalities.
Education and experience are always helpful, but we can also train the right candidate who is willing to learn as we hope to have someone grow with the company.
To be considered, email your resume and a brief letter of interest telling us why you would be a good fit for the position. Please include your salary requirements and the soonest date you are available.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Responsible for patient experience in our dispensary by maintaining a clean and safe environment. Educate patients/caregivers in medical marijuana strains, strain selection methods of use and compliance with regulations. Promote a work environment that is positive, patient-service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures. Accountable for accurately logging and recording all transactions.
- Execute PharmaCannis dispensary protocols
- Responsible for driving patient experience by maintaining a tidy, safe, and inviting store environment
- Ensure the presence of the store is well maintained
- Inspire patient confidence and create patient loyalty
- Develop knowledge of various strains and their purported effect on debilitating medical conditions
- Develop knowledge regarding the Compassionate Use of Cannabis Act and Illinois and Federal law regarding medicinal cannabis
- Promote a work environment that is positive, patient oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures
- Accountable for accurately utilizing PharmaCannis’ Point of Sale system
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager Qualifications
- Compassionate and strong work ethic
- Proven track record in ability to cultivate long- term patient/customer relationships
- Previous dispensing, retail or patient service experience preferred
- Exceptional patient service skills; experience in health care related field is a plus
- Desire to learn about our products in order to assist patients
- Knowledge of basic computer skills, Point of Sale software and cash management is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and must have a team-player mentality
- Ability to deal with problems and resolve in a professional manner
- Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations including weekend, holiday shifts and store location movement
Must be 21 years of age and pass a background check.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.