The Cannabis Jobs Board is back again with the fresh picks from our favorite cannabis jobs central! We like to cut through many of the listings to find the most diverse and promising opportunities currently available through Cannabis Jobs Board. You should definitely check out all of the other listings after looking through our fresh picks, and also consider enrolling at THC University for a convenient way to shine when applying.
This week we have exclusive positions for a Sales Manager, Budtender, and Marketing Manager. Click the link at the bottom of each post to get to the original listing.
420careers.com – California
$40,000 – $60,000 a year – Full-time, Commission
Our Site: Sales Manager NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant! Position: HempMeds Sales Manager Start Date: ASAP Salary Range: Draw – plus competitive commission Location: San Diego Company Details Hemp is poised to change the world for the betterment of all, and HempMeds is the leading and trusted CBD Source in the world. HempMeds drives innovation through their team of hemp industry pioneers and natural product experts. Some of HempMeds products include Real Scientific Hemp Oil, Dixie Botanicals, Cibaderm and Cibdex. HempMeds is excited to offer an experienced, self motivated, and excited in house sales manager to join their exceptional team in supporting rapid growth on a national and international scale. Job Duties Sells products by implementing sales plans; supervising sales staff Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling sales force; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective accounts in assigned territory to generate new business for HempMeds Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets Identifies market potential through qualifying accounts Researches sources for developing prospective clients and to determine their potential Makes phone calls and in-person visits with potential and existing accounts Increases sales with existing accounts through introducing new products Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly annual territory analyses Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandizing techniques, etc. Maintains professional knowledge by attending industry educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; attending industry networking events; staying up to date on legislation Qualifications Sales Manager experience Cannabis / Hemp industry knowledge and connections Highly motivated Product knowledge Results oriented, meeting sales goals Well networked in the cannabis / hemp industry Strong prospecting skills Closing skills Territory management Self-confidence Loyalty Eager to grow with industry Persistent
Salary: 40,000 – 60,000. Date posted: 09/18/2016
Vangst Talent – Boulder, CO
Position: Customer Sales Associate aka BudTender
Location: Denver, CO
Hours: Full Time
Start Date : ASAP
The Customer Sales Associate (more commonly referred to as BudTender) is the primary employee that a patron will interact with and will therefore leave the largest impression, with the constant goal of leading the patron to enjoy the experience and return to the establishment in the future. The BudTender is also responsible for maintaining functionality, efficiency, and fluidity throughout the store and among different levels of our clients employees.
The BudTender’s duties include, but are not limited to:
All Front Desk Associate duties
Knowing and adhering to sales policies
Maintaining an exceptional level of customer service and sales practices
Knowing and fully utilizing the company’s Point of Sale system and sales procedures
Understanding and practicing our clients cash handling policies and procedures
Completing the store’s daily operations
Packaging and creating different marijuana product
Testing and reviewing different marijuana and marijuana products
Using and maintaining a register designated solely to the individual
Assisting with daily and weekly inventory procedures
Handling and properly disposing of contaminated product
Maintaining full knowledge regarding basic company security requirements
Must have already obtained a valid Support Badge from the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division
General understanding of basic computer functions and programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, printing functions, and internet/email functions
WeedMaps, MJ Freeway
Previous phone and in-person customer service experience
Must be friendly but maintain a professional standard
Must be able to memorize and recite pricing, sales, and specials
Organized, clean, efficient
Capable of performing all Front Desk Associate duties
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
Budtending: 1 year
Required license or certification:
compensation: Commensurate with experience.
employment type: full-time
Marketing Manager: Copy & Creative
We are a small but growing retail cannabis dispensary in San Diego, and are seeking an experienced Marketer to handle copy and creative for outbound campaigns across all media, as well as microsites and landing pages. Requires 2-5 years of copywriting experience with a strong direct response, conversion-focused background.This position is based in San Diego and reports to the CEO while coordinating with graphic design, IT and operations colleagues. Overnight business travel will be required 1-4 times per year.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Creating and managing marketing campaign calendar for each of our products, across all media, including setting overarching campaign budgets, responsibilities and task due dates.
– Copywriting campaigns for all media (including email blasts & autoresponders, postal (printed) mailers, online ads/banners, social media posts, print magazine ads, flyers/postcards, etc. to get our phone to ring and consumers to walk through the front door.
– Giving strong creative direction to our in-house graphic designer
– Web design direction for our website, product microsites and ecommerce checkout, focusing on conversion optimization, mobile and branding.
– Targeted media buying & marketing barters when needed, including limited PPC.
– Coordinate with team members including marketing services, finance, tech, database management, operations, and PR.
– A little DIY: create and send email campaigns, social media posts, flyers etc. Requires light HTML and light design abilities.
Top candidates skills will include:
– Demonstrated niche target and/or micro marketing to a variety of consumer markets
– Ability to conceive and execute guerrilla marketing
– Both offline and online direct response marketing experience: You will market across all media, not just online.
– Copywriting chops: You can craft compelling copy in a trustworthy, non-hyped voice. Your copy conveys its message quickly and clearly. You know the difference between features vs. benefits. You can write persona-based copy (i.e., in the voice of the customer.)
– Design eye: You have a strong eye for direct response design — design that helps the viewer understand and act on the offer. You can oversee print and web designers’ drafts. You can create basic banner ads, email campaigns and social media posts with graphics yourself.
– Conversion optimization: You use research, best practices and occasional a/b tests to improve conversion rates.
– Time management & organization skills: you can calendar and juggle many tasks and deadlines at once, while getting colleagues the materials they need to act on in a timely manner.
– DIY: You roll up your sleeves & do it yourself. You do not want or need to be micromanaged.
– You have a demonstrated understanding of SEO.
Nice-to-have skills & traits but not required:
– Dogs and Cats like you
– Cannabis background
– You are often called a genius (if only in your own mind)
– Your guerrilla marketing ideas when implemented will put you on the cover of Adweek
To be considered for this role, you must submit three items:
2. Cover letter (including salary history)
3. 1-2 page guerrilla marketing plan for a retail cannabis dispensary in San Diego which when implemented will earn you an award from Adweek.
Anyone who does not submit all three items will not be considered for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Required education: N/A
Required experience: Marketing: 2-5 years