The Cannabis Jobs Board has been working hard to present more job opportunities to all you cannabis connoisseurs. With each month, we seem to see more and more progress in the movement of a more liberal way of viewing marijuana. That, of course, means more and more jobs all around! The Cannabis Jobs Board has your back in filtering out the muck and showing the best job listings for you. Weekly, we like to select three nuggets in the job roll, but don’t let that stop you from checking out the tons of other listings!
This week we have exclusive positions for a BHO Extractor, an Account Executive, and a Microbiologist. Click the link at the bottom of each post to get to the original listing.
NevadaPURE is looking for an experienced closed loop BHO Extractor.
Experience extracting from TRIM RUN, CURED RESIN, and LIVE RESINS
Experience with Precision™ Brand Extraction Closed Loop System is a plus.
Commercial experience a plus.
Distillate experience preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your resume, and a cover letter summarizing your skills and experience that qualify you for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARTNER REFERRAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Well-established, successful alternative medicine dispensary with multiple locations seeks a mature, independent, driven person with outside sales experience, a successful track record, a good driving record and an outgoing personality to build partnerships/relationships and manage referral program. Works as an outside account manager, building relationships with mmj certifying doctors/offices/staff, and retail smoke shop owners/staff, such that they refer new customers to our dispensaries, and/or to use our products.
• Establishes, promotes, leverages, and manages partner referral program and incentives
• Tracks & reports on converted leads; calculates and initiates payment of incentives
• Represents HWC products, services, and brand to partners at events, etc.
• Influences partners to prioritize & promote HWC dispensaries and products
• Achieves assigned monthly referral sales targets
• Captures competitive intelligence about incentives/pricing/products, reporting that information to marketing, product management, etc.
• Travels daily in the metro area (using own transportation) per established partner visit and meeting schedule; logs, tracks, and reports on visit activity and outcomes
• Delivers marketing materials and other items to doctor’s offices and smoke shops
• Assists in marketing planning and design
• Manages and tracks promotional expense budget, mileage for reimbursement, etc.
• Performs other related duties as needed or required
• 2+ years outside sales experience involving business to business cold-calling
• Have a current AZ drivers license and reliable transportation to achieve visit schedule & requirements (mileage will be reimbursed)
• Proven ability to work very independently with solid time management and self-organization skills
• Strong preference for those with backgrounds in medical sales to doctor’s offices; and/or retail business to business sales account management; and who have worked under sales targets, with a considerable variable pay component
• Familiarity with MMJ culture, products, and business is desirable (not required); 100% professionalism is a must
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
A leading cannabis testing facility in Colorado is looking for local candidates to serve as a microbiologist at a growing, fast-paced QC Laboratory.
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills:
– Strong attention to detail
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Multitasking capability
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
– Knowledge of PCR and DNA purification techniques
– Operate autoclaves
– Maintain lab cleanliness
– Maintain equipment necessary for yeast propagation
– Use proper aseptic and sterile techniques
– Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
– Perform other duties as assigned
Streaking plates and identifying organisms
PCR testing for Salmonella and STEC bacteria
Quantitation of yeast and mold species
Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in a science field
At least 3 years of experience in a regulated laboratory
Resident of the State of Colorado
Ability to obtain MED badge
Weekend and/or evening work flexibility