The Cannabis Jobs Board is back again with more opportunities than ever before. From internships to high paying salary careers, the Cannabis Jobs Board definitely has something for you. Check out these prime picks we’ve selected for this week’s job roll. Also, the THCU Insiders‘ blog roll has a fantastic array of news surrounding medical and recreational cannabis, so go give it a look!
This week we have exclusive positions for a Production Team Member, Photography and Video Intern and Supervising Planner. Click the link at the bottom of each post to get to the original listing.
We are a tier 3 cannabis producer/processor looking for motivated individuals to join our team. We are looking for someone who is capable of multi-tasking, has great communication skills, likes working with a team to accomplish goals and is willing to work in all areas of our facility- Trim, Packaging, and joint rolling. Don’t need experience we are willing to train the right person. This is a full time temporary position with the possibility of becoming permanent if you’re a great fit to our team.
– Must be at least 21 years old
– Must have reliable transportation
– Must have excellent attendance and professionalism
– Basic knowledge of cannabis preferred but not required
– No cannabis consumption permitted on the job
– Must be detail oriented
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check (excluding marijuana related charges)
– Must be an enthusiastic & outgoing team player with a strong spirit of cooperation
– This position requires the physical ability to perform tasks that involve prolonged standing, walking, sitting and kneeling
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
The Green Heart Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization seeking to elevate the Cannabis Industry through education of the health benefits of the healing herb and nutritional vegetable Cannabis. We provide reduced cost medication to OMMP patients and free educational workshops.
TGHF seeks interns for the creation of our educational You Tube channel and interactive website, featuring our Educational Workshop series promoting the benefits of Cannabis with a goal of reducing stigma in society. Interns will gain real world experience, establishing, producing and maintaining multi media content for a rapidly growing industry. This is an unpaid position that will require up to 10 hours a week.
- Must be 21 years old
- Have 2 yrs of education in a related field
- Comfortable with the Cannabis industry
- Capable of high quality video/web production
- Can meet deadlines and manage projects.
Interns should expect to gain:
- Expanded understanding of Cannabis and the Cannabis Industry and its impact on society.
- Professional Experience
Job Type: Internship
- High school or equivalent
- Video Production: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
compensation: $5,452 – $6,997 Monthly (Plus Benefits)
employment type: full-time
$5,452 – $6,997 Monthly (Plus Benefits)
The current vacancy is in the Cannabis Planning Division and the incumbent will exercise responsibility for planning, organizing, coordinating and directing work activities within the division. The incumbent will have considerable latitude to plan assignments, develop budget recommendations and implement quality control measures. Desired experience includes equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in city or regional planning, urban planning, or closely related field, and four years of professional experience, one year of which has included lead direction of staff or project management. Filing deadline: August 5, 2016. Apply online at http://humboldtgov.org/hr aa/eoe.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers