Every week the Cannabis Jobs Board selects three cannabis job openings that all require different skills, are in different locations and all posted within 72 hours ago so they are hot and fresh job openings waiting for you to send in your resume. However, there are so many job openings lately we have selected FIVE jobs for you. You can view the top five cannabis job post descriptions below and the link to the original post is found at the bottom of each job description.
This week we have an investment banker, microbiology technician, brand ambassador and two budtender positions. This just shows you the diversity in jobs available in the cannabis industry. The October cannabis jobs report is expected to have the first signs of growth in 6 months, we are seeing a large spike in job openings. Jobs posts below, enjoy!
- Brand Ambassador
- Investment Banker
- Microbiology Technician
- Budtender Sales Associate
- Budtenders; Dispensary Personnel
Our Site: Jane
Seeking a creative and highly energetic Brand Ambassador (BA) with technology proficiency (moderate comfort level) to assist in the management of remote company branding for a well funded financial technology start-up company.
As a Brand Ambassador (BA) you will be representing our company, Jane in retail marijuana dispensaries as well as serving as a liaison between company operations and retail locations. You will be the company’s field resource for technology support, troubleshooting and services to facilitate resolution.
As a BA you will be the eyes and ears in the field observing consumer usage of our kiosks (our compliant, cash management solution) you will also be in charge of retail employee and consumer education on how to use the kiosk and easing Jane into the purchasing process.
Other tasks and responsibilities:
* This is a part-time job that (may) lead to full-time employment with Jane.
* Must be at least 21 years of age and be able to provide a valid Drivers Licenses.
* Must have high interpersonal communication skills.
* Must be able to work well with others and follow directions.
* Must be able to troubleshoot basic technology issues.
* Solicit proactive client feedback and conduct user surveys.
* Observe consumer interactions and report problems and/or where people are having trouble.
* Manage company promotions and giveaways.
* Participate in company-hosted events as needed: Social events, trade shows, testing sessions, etc.
* Be available during evenings and weekends as needed.
Our office is located in the Denver RiNo district downtown, while you will be working primarily in dispensaries you will on occasion be spending time in the office.
As a BA you will be given a defined set of locations and will be responsible or commuting from site to site as kiosks are placed in the field. You will make sure the kiosk is clean and presentable.
You will be an essential member of our frontline grassroots marketing effort, as we continue to build marketshare, brand and product awareness in Colorado (Denver) + other national markets including; Oregon, Washington, California and New York.
Please respond with a cover letter as to why you are the best fit for the position, resume, and a link to your Linkedin profile if you have one.
How to Apply
Please respond with a cover letter explaining why you feel you’re the best fit for the position, resume, and a link to your Linkedin profile if you have one.
|First Harvest Financial is seeking experienced Investment Bankers to join our team. Come work with the leading fund in the Cannabis sector.
- Must have 10+ years investing banking experience
- Have a institutional & credited investor book
- Contacting Institutions & credited investors
- Raising awareness of the fund
- Some traveling is required
Openings in Chicago, IL, Tampa, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
Job Type: Full-time
- Investment banking : 10 years
|Company Description :
Since our founding in 2009, Rm3 Labs has been a leader in providing scientific analysis for the cannabis community of Colorado. A fully independent analytical laboratory located in Boulder, we bring state-of-the-art scientific expertise and technology to help our clients produce safe, pure and effective cannabis products. We are state-licensed and certified.
This is a three month position with potential for extension.
- Sample processing, preparation of lab reagents, growth media, aliquots, autoclave duties, lab clean-up, in addition to working on special projects as assigned.
- Accession and assign samples internal tracking numbers consistent with Chain of Custody and state tracking manifests.
- Use of aseptic technique and work in a sterile environment.
- Prepare samples for analysis, which may include labeling, weighing, recording, pipetting, plating samples and microbial enumeration.
- Monitor and record temperatures of lab equipment to ensure they are within acceptable Quality Control limits.
- Read, calculate and record analysis data to produce reports for clients.
- Maintain accurate quality control documentation of analysis procedures.
- Assist other departmental personnel with analysis procedures.
- Identify downward departures from the quality system or test procedures and document
Experience & Skills
- A four-year bachelor’s degree in the life sciences (Molecular or Microbiology preferred) with at least 1 year full-time experience in laboratory testing.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented, have strong analytical skills, the ability to work independently and maintain a tidy workplace.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills are essential to complete analysis procedures.
- Experience performing high-throughput molecular and microbial assays such as qPCR and plating.
- Good interpersonal and planning skills.
- Dexterity to perform laboratory tasks such as pipetting. Long periods of standing or sitting may be required depending on the task.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills. Competent in Microsoft office computer applications.
Job Type: Temporary
Local candidates only:
- Boulder, CO
- At least 1 year full-time experience in laboratory testing.: 1 year
$11 an hour
|Candidate must possess excellent customer service to patients and guests. This is a retail position but above all customer service is most important.
Budtenders take home cash tips daily!
-Notary preferred but not required
Experience with MJ Freeway a plus! Please tell us about yourself!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
Local candidates only:
Required license or certification:
The green rush is on and it is only going to grow. Are you interested in starting a career in the legal marijuana industry?
We represent several dispensaries in the Portland area that are looking for smart and competent people that can help build the new marijuana industry in Oregon. We are not interested in people that want to retire as budtenders or just want a “chill” job. This new industry will need future management and leadership: the budtenders of today are the marijuana innovators of tomorrow.
Who we are looking for:
• High level of accountability and responsibility
• Enjoys build relationships with customers — does it naturally
• Knows how to listen to a customer’s needs and find the “best fit” product
• Has a high level of energy and positivity
• 21+ legally allowed to work in the US
• Must be able to work from 7am — 10pm weekday and weekends; including holidays
• Sees the opportunities that the legal marijuana market will have over the next several years and wants to get in on the action
Retail Marijuana Salesperson “Budtender” Job Duties:
• Guide customers through the process of purchasing marijuana
• Provide information regarding strains and expected effects
• Stay current on regulatory requirements for budtenders
• Practice good sales techniques to create a loyal customer base
• Stock shelves and keep marijuana on hand in the retail showroom
• Clean retail work space as well as properly open/close store
• Perform basic Mathematics
• Use standard POS equipment: (Scales, computers, label makers, etc. . ..)
Please reply with a current resume and a cover letter (optional picture) that details your experience with cannabis and industry aspirations.