Hello, THC Insiders! It’s been a very exciting week for us. We’re sure you’ve noticed the big changes we’ve made to our website format. There have been lots of positive reviews so far, but we’re eager to hear from more of our readers and continue to improve to be the best cannabis news site we can be! One of the best parts about THC Insider is that we’re partnered with the Cannabis Jobs Board, a site that posts exciting new careers in the cannabis industry everyday! Each week I like to go over to the jobs board to select just a few of the most recent and promising job listings. Be sure to check out the Cannabis Jobs Board for more diverse job offers from all around the country!
This week I decided to select a Budtender, a Brand Promoter, and an Administrative Manager. The original job post is available at the bottom of each listing.
The Sales Associate (“Budtender”) will educate customers regarding the store’s offerings, remain knowledgeable about current store and industry offerings, and guide customers through the purchasing process. The Sales Associate is the key point of contact for customer interactions at the dispensary and must provide a positive and distinctive experience.
- Provides friendly, efficient, and personal service to each customer
- Educates customers on store offerings and new products
- Accurately processes transactions
- Effectively communicates with team members and Store Manager to solve problems and improve service
- Supports a positive work environment
- Keeps store clean and organized at all times
- Adheres to company protocols for cash control, inventory management, and procedures
The candidate must be at least a high school graduate with relevant experience, including:
- At least 3 years’ experience in retail, service, or hospitality
- Required state/local licenses/permit/certifications for work being performed
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Friendly demeanor, engaging manner, and strong work ethic
- Enthusiastic interest and/or knowledge of cannabis industry
- Willingness to stay abreast of new products and developments in the industry
We offer health insurance and benefits to all full time employees after 60 days of employment as well as paid time off. If you are interested in this position please send your resume and cover letter with the subject “Budtender”.
Local candidates only:
- Portland, OR
- High school or equivalent
compensation: Up to $60/hr
employment type: contract
Are you a rockstar promoter? Eaze needs you! $20 per new customer + awesome perks!
To Apply Click here
Recruiting all-star Brand Ambassadors to spread the word about Eaze & help new medical marijuana patients!!
Join the street team to promote Eaze as a Brand Ambassador!
Eaze provides high quality medical marijuana delivery services in 20 minutes or less. Our technology is helping push the medical marijuana industry forward and we need your help!
How it works:
*You educate your peers and community about Eaze and give them the opportunity to use the Eaze service for free. For every new patient you help order, you earn $20. We have many ambassadors who can ensure even more than 3 patients order per hour; that’s more than $60 per hour!!!
Kick off by purchasing some awesome Eaze Swag on our exclusive gear website:
*Head on out to high traffic pedestrian zones like train stations and hand out your promo code to commuters or get creative, and post up banners and signs. There are so many ways to promote!
*Some of our top performers who have achieved more than 5 patient orders (“redemptions”), have received cool Eaze gear, credits to try Eaze partner products and promotional materials.
*Other ambassadors have accelerated through the ranks by being top performers and become Ambassador Leaders
*Leaders regularly attend Hempcon, CaliCup and Emerald Cup events – awesome concerts, sporting events, and cannabis industry parties
*A select number of our top performers have even become employees on the marketing and customer service teams in our San Francisco Headquarters.
*Successfully sign-up patients to try out Eaze
*Make Eaze known as the best delivery brand out there
*Educate patients about current sign-up incentives
*Follow-up with patients in-person, by phone, email, or social to assist with the sign up and verification process
*You can promote anywhere, but please check Eazeup.com to find out where we deliver to really understand where you’ll make the most money!
*Able to transport yourself to events
*Tech savvy; comfortable with new technologies, apps, and hardware
*Comfortable using Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Sheets
*Prior experience using mobile apps
*Able to commit 10 hours per week
*Embody Eaze’s identity in demeanor, values, and ethics
*Entrepreneurial Self-starter — Comfortable working independently in low structure environments
*Creative Problem Solver — Able to make decisions in ambiguous situations
*Competitive — Proven track record of exceeding targets and goals
*Experience: Sales, Marketing, Promotions, Events, and/or Service Industry
*Outgoing, enthusiastic, and professional with excellent communication skills – Able to strike up a conversation with strangers
*Organized – Able to maintain accurate records, including receipts & reports
*Performance based commissions
*Free swag and Eaze credits
A great opportunity to make a lot of money and work when you want. Perfect for students and individuals seeking part-time, flexible employment.
This is a temp position.
To Apply Click here
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
Our Site: Cannasseur
The following qualifications are required for this position, please DO NOT apply if you are not qualified:
– 4 years accounting experience
– 4 years management of retail operations
– 4 years of inventory management experience
– 2 years Human Resources experience
This position includes the following duties:
– Daily accounting and cash handling
– Inventory reporting and tracking
– Managing human resource responsibilities
– Retail management
– Scheduling of all employees
– Balancing of Books and Safe
Thanks for contacting us
HOW TO APPLY
Please email Ric@cannasseur.co to apply or call 719-647-8924 Monday thru Friday 10-5pm