Every week the team at Cannabis Jobs Board selects three cannabis job posts and shares them here at THC Insider. The job posts are chosen based on location, to show cannabis jobs are found all over the country and the team chooses a variety of positions to represent the wide variety of skill sets required in the marijuana industry. The jobs posts can be found in the tabs below, the link to the original job post can be found at the bottom of the job post. Enjoy!
Solstice www.solsticegrown.com was the first commercial supplier of cannabis to the medical cannabis industry in 2011 and home to the first fully permitted large-scale cannabis production and processing facility in Washington. Solstice’s co-founders Will Denman and Alex Cooley were instrumental in creating the ‘Collective Garden’ model for cannabis cultivation — one that enables patients to receive their medicine in a safe, legal manner. Solstice is committed to providing a consistent supply of premium, 100% organic, lab-tested cannabis for the community, and bringing a high standard of transparency, safety, compliance, and professionalism to the industry.
Solstice is seeking a highly knowledgeable and skilled individual who can assist in the daily cultivation of organic, indoor and greenhouse produced Cannabis.
• Follow meticulous methods of plant cultivation including:
• Propagation, pruning, maintaining inventory, scouting for pests and diseases, creating nutrient mixes, feedings and caring for plants, transplanting at different stages of plant growth, maintaining clean and sealed environment, recording daily efforts and reporting to supervisor.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work well on a team as well as independently.
• Excellent communication skills.
Ability to work weekends & have flexible schedule.
• Willingness to learn and create new horticulture techniques.
• Ability to sense potential plants needs (read plants).
|Education, training, experience:|
• 2 years working in a greenhouse, nursery, or other related horticulture field.
• 2 year degree in horticulture or related field.
• Must obtain WA drivers license within 6 months of employment.
• Must obtain WA pesticide handlers license within 6 months of employment.
• Experience with the cultivation of Cannabis or similar crop.
• Have reliable form of transportation.
• Experience with Mac products such as iCloud is preferred.
• Must share the goals, values, and mission of Solstice.
|Mintzer Labs, Olympia WA, 98502
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
CORE JOB DUTIES:
2. Facility Cleaning:
3. Reports and Documentation:
4. Additional Requirements:
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking an experienced and talented graphics designer to join our team. Our ideal candidate has a detailed portfolio of 2D and 3D graphic designs for marketing materials and has developed video content.
Join a seed-stage startup in the nascent cannabis industry. Ananas is currently participating in canopyboulder, a business accelerator for the cannabis industry.
We are Ananas and we are here to innovate the cannabis industry by engineering a better way to consume and experience cannabis. We are developing smart and custom products that are personalized to your style and the way that you like to consume and experience cannabis. Our first product, The Newton, is an induction vaporizer that is designed by you and built using our 3D Printers for your individual experience.
Creative innovator with entrepreneurial spirit.
4+ years of experience in 2D and 3D graphics and video content or class room equivalent.
Interest in the tech and cannabis industries.
Experience in the creation of a marketing content.
Experience taking a conceptualized vision/goal and bringing it to reality.
Professional network within the community.
(Nice but not required)
Experience and/or relationships in the VC, Angel, or private equity markets for the cannabis or tech industries.
Prior entrepreneurial experience as co-founder or employee
Prior experience working for sweat equity
Graphic Design or Marketing
Job Type: Part-time
Local candidates only:
- Boulder, CO
- Graphic Design: 1 year