Every month the Cannabis Jobs Board selects three cannabis jobs that were posted within the last 72 hours. The jobs are selected based on skill level, location and position wanted. We want to show that there are jobs that demand all kinds of skill sets available in the cannabis industry and jobs are available in sometimes the most unpredictable places.
This week we have a nurse practitioner, regional sales rep, and a delivery driver. You can see all the job descriptions below, links to the original job post can be found at the bottom of the description.
|Integr8 Health – Physician and Nurse Practitioners Needed!
A progressive integrative medicine practice with locations in Falmouth Maine, Manchester, Maine and Burlington, Massachusetts is now seeking physicians (DO or MD) and nurse practitioners for full time or part-time positions. This is a rare opportunity to leave the limitations of the conventional medicine paradigm and begin a new, ideal practice. At Maine Integrative Healthcare we serve our patients directly as:
- We are committed to serving the health needs of our community by offering integrative treatments and in-depth care that is not available in the conventional setting.
- We strive for full and lasting healing in our patients, and achieve deeply rewarding results.
- Our visits are scheduled to build therapeutic relationships (i.e. 1 hr initial, 45 minute follow ups).
- We are paid directly by our patients, and design our care to serve them individually.
- We employ several strategies to stay accessible to low income patients.
We value our providers
- We have an excellent group of integrative providers with opportunities for teamwork.
- Providers can customize their practice based on their own interests and strengths.
- We provide ongoing high quality provider education in cannabinoid and integrative medicine in a variety of forums so you can learn healing arts skills that truly help patients.
- We listen to and support our providers.
- We foster a healing-oriented, emotionally mature, low stress work environment.
We are looking for a physician or nurse practitioner:
- Who truly cares about patient outcomes and experience.
- Skilled in primary care.
- Interested in building a long term practice.
- Experienced in integrative medicine, or with a genuine desire to learn.
- Open to learning about the medical use of cannabis.
- Lyme literate or highly motivated to learn.
- Hands on treatment skills are a plus.
We have a wonderful patient community and we see an unusually wide variety of conditions in patients that are motivated to heal, be open minded, and deeply appreciative. We offer highly competitive pay based upon experience level. Compensation package includes hourly or daily rates, bonuses, generous benefits, CME, and paid time off.
Integrative medicine is healing-oriented medicine that takes into account the whole person (body, mind, and spirit), including all aspects of lifestyle. It emphasizes the therapeutic relationship and makes use of all appropriate therapies, both conventional and alternative. We have thousands of patients who recognize the benefits of an integrative approach to healthcare. Contact Us Now If you are interested in learning more! Please send a cover letter and your curriculum vitae by responding to this posting. Visit our websites: www.maine-health.com and www.integr8health.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a primary care and or Integrative medicine (Lyme treatment experience a plus)
Required license or certification:
- Maine Medical or NP license or be eligible for one.
Contact by applying to this post
- Medical: 2 years
SmartBee Controllers is the leading developer and seller of wireless environmental controller & sensors products to the indoor hydroponics market. Our state-of-the-art technology enables growers to monitor and control their environment from their smart phone, tablet or PC. Because of high growth, the Company is seeking sales representatives in several key regions. See our website at www.smartbeecontrollers.com for more information on our products.
SmartBee Controllers is experiencing high growth for our unmatched wireless controller & sensor systems for the hydroponics market.
The Company offers a high commission rate and the potential to earn six figures based on your contacts, prospecting and motivation.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment in all duties.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Holds training sessions on product usage and benefits to sales prospects
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature using Company supplied Sales Force software.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Evaluates and recommends product placement, marketing materials and promotes SmartBee products within the retail and commercial industry.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management and technical support.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Professionally represent SmartBee at trade shows, retailer appreciation days and other events as approved.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- High school diploma
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing. Skills in relationship building.
- 2+ years of knowledge and experience selling to theAgricultural market. Hydroponics a plus.
- 5+ yearsHigh Technology equipment selling experience. Sensor experience preferred.
- Ability to travel the territory.
- Willingness to sell into the legal cannabis market.
Compensation: This is a commission only position with outstanding growth potential
Reports to EVP Sales & Marketing
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume to email@example.com
Southern California’s premier medical marijuana delivery service, Greenly (www.greenly.me), is hiring drivers.
We are looking for PART TIME DELIVERY DRIVERS. Please ONLY apply if you have less than a 30-minute drive to Culver City. This position has the potential to go full-time and/or be promoted into supervisory roles. Our company is expanding quickly so there is room for growth.
Our compensation package is the best of alldelivery services in the region with the opportunity to earn even more through ouraffiliate and incentive programs. Earn a competitive flat rate perdelivery and a generous 20% employee discount on all products. An extra bonus, get the cost of medical recommendation reimbursed after 5 months.
- Valid drivers license & car insurance
- College degree (or working towards it)
- A medical recommendation (or willing to get one)
- Your own car
- Must pass background check
- Availability days AND evenings (at least two day shifts required per week)
- Own a Smart Phone
Only apply if you meet all of these requirements.
- Deliver products to Greenly members
- Handling payment and making change
- Check the accuracy of every order
- Provide excellent customer service
We look forward to hearing from you!
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume and coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org