Every job post comes from different resources, these were selected because they were posted within the last 2 days, locations are all across the country and every job post is from a different part of the cannabis industry and requires different skills. You can find almost every cannabis job posted online at the Cannabis Jobs Board where you can search for cannabis jobs posted all over the world and employers have access to a database of trained, qualified job candidates.
Below we have three job postings, simply click on the job title and a drop down will expose information about the open position.
Looking for a Chief Operating Officer/Store Manager. This leader should be willing to be hands-on and able to work autonomously. If you have exceptional customer service skills, a high degree of integrity, have a passion for Cannabis, and retail management experience; then this could be the right position for you! Previous experience working in the Cannabis Industry is not required for this role.
- Managing all day-to-day operations of the store.
- Opening and closing the store.
- Motivating, Coaching, Training and Mentoring staff.
- Providing continuous leadership throughout the organization.
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- 10 or more years of experience in Retail Operations.
- 6 or more years of experience in Retail Management.
- 6 or more years of experience in People management.
- Previous Inventory Management experience.
- Previous Compliance experience.
- Previous experience working with 1 or more Point of Sale (POS) system(s).
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Working knowledge of and a genuine passion for Cannabis and related products.
- Ability to workSunday – Saturday with a daily opening time of 10am.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for 10 or more hours in a day.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds if necessary.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
- Bremerton, WA
- Retail Management: 10 years
- High school or equivalent
Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Our Cannabis Evaluation Clinic/doctor is looking to hire a Full/Part-Time Licensed & Certified Nurse Practitioner. We offer Competitive Wages and Potential Bonus Incentives.
About the Job/Practice
- Obtaining vital signs & medical histories, recording progress notes, performing patient evaluations
- counseling patients on preventative health care services
- Candidate must maintain a current and unrestricted CA License and Certificates, including DEA. You may still contact us if no DEA
- New graduates are welcome.
- Full training available.
- Sun Valley, CA 91352
- Our clinic has new exam rooms as well as rooms for the doctor and for the PA/NP.
- Our staff is small and friendly.
- Formation: Front/back office staff and LAB.
We would love to arrange a meeting with you in order to better learn about your skills and qualities you could offer as an addition to our clinic!
Interested parties please inquire as soon as possible.
You may call Lulu directly @ (818) 254-6949
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
Marijuana Dispensary Hiring Budtenders